Uninstall Pro PC Cleaner
Pro PC Cleaner is a pc optimization product which provides a free download to your computer followed by a thorough and completely free scan of your entire system. After the scan is complete, you’ll be able to view the issues found and any recommendations. If you wish to keep your Windows Registry super clean, you’ll want to register a license to your computer and run this program on an ongoing basis. We are certain that regular use of this program will provide noticeable improvements to your computer, through drastic improvements in startup speed, turbo fast speed while you browse the web, uploading and downloading images, less error messages, and no more freezes and shutdowns. If you have run the free scan, but you don’t want to register the product, you can easily remove Pro PC Cleaner by following these simple steps.
Step by Step Instructions to Uninstall Pro PC Cleaner?
PRO PC CLEANER is designed to uninstall very easily, using the default windows operating system uninstall instructions in the windows control panel – (the exact steps described below).
1. If you can confirm that you do indeed have PRO PC CLEANER on your PC (as there are many program on the market with a similar name), then click the start menu.
2. Once that opens click the “Control Panel.”
3. Under the “programs” category select “uninstall a program”
4. Scroll and find “Pro PC Cleaner”, once selected click uninstall.
5. Once you click uninstall you will be prompted to confirm, click the YES button.
6. Any other prompts asking are you sure you want to remove Pro PC Cleaner should be answered with a YES.
***If you are asked to allow PRO PC CLEANER to update, click yes. The update is the uninstaller for the program.
(To update PRO PC CLEANER, click the settings tab on the left, then click the “update” button on the bottom)
7. You MUST restart your PC after completing this process to make sure the program is completely removed from your PC.
If you have Windows 8 or 8.1, you may also need these additional instructions:
1. Hover your mouse on the right side of the screen and click the search icon.
2. Type: File Explorer
3. On the left, click the result titled “File Explorer” then you should see a new window pop up titled “File Explorer”
4. Find the item titled “Local Disk” then double click it.
5. Click the folder titled “Program Files (x86)”. (If you do not see “Program Files x86”, look for “Program Files” – without the x86)
6. Find the folder titled “Pro PC Cleaner”. Right click the folder and select delete.
7. Restart your computer
Please let us know if you need further assistance with the removal via the “contact us” page.
Still Need Help?
Call Us Now
Support specialists are available 24/7.
For information about uninstalling this or any other program, click here: Windows uninstall help